Wednesday, June 01, 2005

*No offense meant to our Viking-American employees. 



A-#1 thing of the day:

A quick video of Celine Dion imitating Michael Jackson
She's bad. Sha-mon.
::

full chains

::


It's not often I'll add a link to my sidebar on the same day that it is brought to my attention, but I feel that Boners.com is really speaking my language.
Looks like they just add a couple funny photos every day: goofy building names, funny marquee signs, hot dog jokes, silly forigners, and...well ...boners (in the "classic" sense, like "Oop, Harvey really pulled a boner there!" kinda thing).

::


Some McDonalds are putting in music burning kiosks in a handful of their restaurants.
"In addition to promising instant ring tones, [the Blaze Net kiosks burn] CDs in under two minutes..."
Any word on licensing? I'm guessing you can't just go in and burn old Dylan records, or get that long-out-of-print Smithsonian Folkways LP...is it just gonna be Micky D's tie-in stuff?
I need details. And two apple pies for a dollar.

::


Quick story from Dave Below recounting the nostalgic joy of the beer fridge in the garage.
"Those old school jukebox-shaped fridges from back in the day, with the cooler door handle latch. You knew you were opening up something serious opening up the beer fridge."

::


.:PizzaWhat?:. These dorks have developed a UNIX program to order a pizza, complete with video.
And here I've been using the phone like a chump.

::


Bono and The Edge go to heaven. They stand before God, who is sitting in judgment.

God asks, "Edge, what do you believe in?"

The Edge says, "I believe in Gibson guitars, my band, and my music."

God says, "Good, my son. Stand to my right. Bono, what do you believe?"

Bono says, "I don't know about all that stuff, but I believe you are in my chair."

::


For those not hip to YTMND sites, they all started with the original YoureTheManNowDog.com which is just a lo-fi page with Sean Connery saying his famous line from Finding Forrester over and over again. Get Wiki with it here.

Anyhoo, here are some good recent ones, brought to my attention by ThighsWideShut:
Darth Vader's No dance.
Pee Wee Herman's secret word.
Conan O'Brien making popcorn complete with classical music.
and the best one:
Darth Vader learns about the birds & the bees from Burger King no less.
Man I dunno why I find them so funny...probably because they are.

::


By the way, Google found Carmen Sandiego.
Hmm. Cairo, whaddya know.

::

jeez, this guy's good
"I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step. I fight to win."
- 1 Corinthians 9:26

::


Maria Sharapova lost to Justine Henin-Hardenne at the French Open yesterday, but y'know what? With pictures like these, we all win.
heh heh. ball boys.

::


Thanks Paul
Thanks Rob
Thanks Thighmaster
Thanks Dan
Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy
Thanks Greg Lakes Myth Society
Thanks Rob

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?