Friday, April 30, 2004

B-Boy 

aw hell no, what's up, dog?

New Beastie Boys video in my exchange folder (for those in-house)
Everybody else: Here

Bring a sandwich, it takes a while.

::


The Visual Thesaurus is a nice bit of scripting...

::


This guy works hard all day...he never even takes a break.

::


New Ann Arbor band I like: The Clarified Butter.

Great guitar tone, solid playing, and their drummer plays like Elvin Jones and looks like Viggo Mortensen.

::


So I'm at the bar last night, and this guy who's in his late 40s with literally the most spectacular mullet-helmet I've ever seen (it was like if you told a seven-year-old to draw what he thinks a mullet should look like...that's what he would come up with) spins his glassy eyes up to me and says "You're a Canuck, right?"

So I said "No, I'm local" and then he stares at me for a second and slurs "Why are you disrespecting me? I asked you a question."

And then I told him "I answered it" and walked away.

What the hell was that all aboot?

That's why I call him a Doosh


Thanks Lee
Thanks Jennifer
Thanks Dadid

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?