Wednesday, April 28, 2004

"I think you splashed on just a little too much Obsession for Dorks." 

Bless the folks at fireflyfans.net for making me look at these pictures of Cordelia Chase from Buffy the Vampire Slayer in Playboy.

Warning: if you click on this link, you will see boobies.
If you are somewhere where you are discouraged from looking at boobies, you should probably not click on this link.

If you have never seen boobies before...well..this is actually a pretty good place to start.


::


Ok, anybody who knows me is gonna laugh, but looking at the photo of Charisma Carpenter reminds me of another classic photo:

Please note: The fake pink towel added on the left is mine. and boy was it fun.

Coincidence? Couldn't be.

"I'll be in my bunk."

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?