Friday, May 21, 2004

Britney Condi Johnny Jerry Dick (Chopper Girl) 



Came home today and a huge tree limb had fallen and pulled the power lines off of our house.
That made me think of a G.I. Joe cartoon.
                  
"Ooooh...Mr. body massage machine...mmmm...mmmm hmmm"

More great ones (with descriptions) Here.

::


OK, I may be getting old, or at least not as street as I used to be, but I honestly can't tell if Chopper Girl is kidding or not...



::


Former Tower employees may remember Brett Lyman who was a goofy kid with thick glasses and a shag haircut and was really into indie rock. Anyhoo, he's now in a band called Measles Mumps Rubella on Troubleman Unlimited Records.

The only thingI really remember about him was that he would always say "I'll be checkin' a brutha like you later on!"
I had (and have) no idea what that meant.

::


Hey...does anybody remember back when Britney Spears was sorta cute in that "confused stripper-next-door's little sister" kinda way?


Jeez M. Crow, what has happened to that poor girl?
It looks like Homer had the makeup gun set to "whore" ...or maybe "clown."
                     


::


Speaking of terrible, PBS is exploring exactly when the Music Industry Jumped The Shark.

Thursday May 27th.

::


Johnny Cash Auction in September.

Start savin' now.

::


Somebody smart has to explain to me how they do This:

How does that little man get on my computer screen and push my window around?
Will he be my friend?

::


Lee says "Might want to keep your eye here for bootlegs/mash ups"

Featured now: a pretty spectacular and haunting mash-up of Radiohead's "Karma Police" and the Beatles "A Day In the Life."


::


Everybody run! Condi Rice is ANGRY!

I also heard she eats babies.

::


Know who else is scary?

Dick Cheney.

::


Know who's awesome?

Bill Fucking Wyman.

::


Free things to do when you're Bored.

::


Thanks Chris
Thanks Sean
Thanks Kelly
Thanks Ryan
Thanks Lee
Thanks Dadid
Thanks Daily Column
Thanks John's Crawlspace

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?