Friday, May 14, 2004

NASCAR auditions 



Hey Goody! Look!
Complete first season of Nothern Exposure on DVD available May 25th.
         
Comes complete with awesome sleeping bag padding!

::


New book review for "Jennifer Government" added to the Pizza Beer archives:

::


Havilland's record "Get Used to the Deuce" has been reviewed.
In it, I reference Henry James, D.H. Lawrence, a diminished seventh chord, Nazi memorabilia, and Molly Ringwald's panties.

      Buy It Now!

::


Jeff Tweedy of Wilco speaking about his experience in rehab:

"I'm not embarrassed about it at all. It was a really beautiful experience.
I spent a lot of time sitting in a room with crack addicts whose lives were total wrecks, but they were putting their lives back together.
All my best friends now are crack addicts."

::


Micael Pradon is selling his Sunburst Fender Jazz Bass with DiMarzio pickups.
It is as close to mint as you can get with one ding near the strap peg.
                  $300

If I remember right it looks like This.

Lemme know.

::



Uh, can somebody please take this woman's child away from her?
Thank you.

::


Subliminal messages in Britney's song:

"Sleep with me, I'm not too young...number nine...number nine..."

::


How many iPods does one rich prick need?

::


Newsweek Rocks.

::


Rob's P.A.T. requests over the last year-and-a-half:
Reason given for time off: NASCAR auditions
Reason given for time off: mumps measles and rubella all at once
Reason given for time off: I had Jaundice and Scurvy. Feeling better.
Reason given for time off: massive amounts of vomit coming up through my mouth.
Reason given for time off: i was throwing up. a lot.
Reason given for time off: dog ate my existence
Reason given for time off: went to ghana; ate pie.

::


Gerard has finished his degree.
Congraduations.

::


Got Cow?

::


Thanks Steve
Thanks Rob
Thanks Goody
Thanks Whatevs.org

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?