Thursday, May 20, 2004

Poor Wesley... 



Spam Zen
alarms papoose Bimini regiments flopping
situation Gunnar ultimately matcher disturb
popularity informally Politburo horror chunk

::


Another list of Funny Band Names.

::


The Goonies 2 is in talks and may be filming at some point in the distant future.

::

EARL'S TRUE-ISMS

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.

I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said Implants?" She hit me.

I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing.
If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

::


Remember the car that cut the cat's head off in the sunroof?
Aaron found a car that hates pigeons.

::


A quick movie of two Chinese guys discussing Kill Bill when one guy's DVD starts skipping.

::


Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had a baby girl: Apple Blythe Alison Martin.

Think Coldplay is really pushing for some kind of iTunes tie-in?


::


Thanks Aaron
Thanks Dan
Thanks Earl

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?