Monday, June 21, 2004

Lo, we are amused. 



This site randomly generates a Bawdy Victorian Sex Cry.
"Redouble the active energy of your thrusts, lest I die from my own inflamed appetites!"

::


All the way from Africa comes this link to The George Bush "Uhhhh" Soundboard.
The following quotes all came from the mouth of our current president:

"It's not a dictatorship in Washington, but I tried to make it one in that instance.
We are beginning to see some success in opening up federal coffers for faith-based programs."

"Justice was being delivered to a man who defied that gift from the Almighty to the people of Iraq."

“If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.”

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it,"

"There is no such thing necessarily in a dictatorial regime of iron-clad absolutely solid evidence.
The evidence I had was the best possible evidence that he had a weapon."

“I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.”

“For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings.
And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable.
And we're going to do something about it.”

“Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to
enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.”

“People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?
You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you.”

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers.
Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill."

::


Entertaining thread about how people would fix the All Music Guide if only they had their way.
"Allmusic.com bites the big one. Allmusic.com sucks! I give it the old FU! Do you hear that Allmusic? FU! It makes me so mad..."

::


Goody sez: Why Condos are fun -- I swear the Onion didn't write this.
My favorite part of the story is that it shows that huge picture of that huge bald guy, and underneath it says "Click Picture to Enlarge"

Jesus Christ, why would you possibly want to make that man any bigger?

::


Two nice images of New York's skyline at Blank00.com.
Hi NYLee!

::


Big ups to Heathen who says that our little baby is "the best blog in the world" (actual quote).
Bowie and Avril fans Unite Under This Highly Entertaining, Highly Canadian Blog!

::

Steve says: "Happy anniversary, foolio. Get some."

::


Thanks Dadid
Thanks Chris
Thanks Gerard
Thanks Rob
Thanks Goody

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?