Friday, July 09, 2004
Everybody's working for the weekend. Everybody works and you know that.

First off, big ups to those who guest-blogged before me this week: The honorable Datawhat Senators Ryan, Dan and Dave

::


So let's get going with some hot buttered linkage for your tired work-weary soul...

I can't decipher what's more absurd: Getting into a gun fight over a tub of butter or chicken wings?

::


One of my favorite sites on the web HAS to be X-Entertainment. I check it religiously for updates, as it brings back so many good memories (and some bad ones) from my childhood. They recently updated with a brand new page of commericals from the 80s. See how many make you go "ohhhh yeahhhh!". Personally? The McRib ad makes me yearn for more slack jawed hillbillies to do voice over work for commericals.

::



::


The Amish have always had a soft spot in my heart. So imagine my thrill when I found out there's going to be a new reality show taking Amish folk and putting them in the big city! What will the big wigs at UPN think of next?!?!

::


Man drinks 15 pints a day. Members of Porchsleeper could not be reached for comment.

::


I really don't know WHAT I could say about this.

::


Same goes for this ditty.

::



This site is way better than West Wing fan fiction.

::


::



Okay everyone. Zac's back on Monday. Thanks for playing. Have a safe weekend.

::



Thanks John Stamos
Thanks Danica McKellar
Thanks Stephanie Hoffman
Thanks 1115
Thanks X-Entertainment



Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?