Thursday, July 01, 2004

Google SpellCheck 



According to this probably fake personal ad, Natalie Portman is now single.

and also now apparently smuggling raisins.

::


Here is footage of a Dodgers game where Alex Cora had an incredible 18 pitch at bat.
Looks like Major League Baseball isn't kidding about that whole "Do not replay our junk without our written consent" thing.

::


Does anybody else use Google as their spellcheck? The Microsoft Bookshelf is good, but (as is the case with all dictionaries) if you don't know how to spell something, it can't help you.

I was trying to spell "discretion" but I knew that "discrecion" and "discresion" didn't look right, so I jammed my misspelling into Google and it said "Did you mean: discretion"
yes, thank you. I did.

::



Wow. James Brown was so fucked up during this interview....
Interviewer: "Are you out on bail?"
The Godfatha: "No, I'm out on love. I'm concerned 'cause there's nothing wrong."

::



::


Thanks Daily Column
Thanks Lee
Thanks ThatsJustNotRight.com

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?