Thursday, August 26, 2004

What the Hell Ever Happened to A. Whitney Brown? 



I had a dream last night that A. Whitney Brown called me up at work and wanted tme to make some corrections to his credits, but I wouldn't let him talk 'cause I was so excited that he was still alive and I liked how excited he would get when he was telling a joke and his voice would start cracking a little bit while he tried not to laugh and this one time on Saturday Night Live he said "I'm A. Whitney Brown, and one day I hope to be The Whitney Brown" and man did I think that was funny.
Jeez the brain is a weird thing...when was the last time you thought of A. Whitney Brown?

::

Ha! This is a photo of Leighton (who books the Elbow Room)'s Fiero:

"Talkin' to my cousin/He thought that Krokus was a disease.
That's real nice/Jesus Christ ain't nothin' sacred?"

::


The guy who said "Elvis Has Left The Building" has left the building.
He's D.Y.K.

::


Dave the Sad Schlitz Clown is way into this James Bond site.

::


The archive just registered its 350,000th CD

::


Richard Buckner Update

Buckner's song Ariel Ramirez is being used in a Volkswagen Taureg ad during the olympics.

He also has a new album called Dents and Shells due out October 12th on Merge Records.

::


Thanks David
Thanks Dadid

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?