Tuesday, September 28, 2004

$1 discount with Mullet 



The Great Lakes Myth Society has a blog.
and it looks like their album will be released by Stop Pop and Roll Records in February.

::

$1 Discount yo!

::


Just Abandoned: "Demonology" Stories by Rick Moody (320pp, Paperback)
Man, it's not often I abandon a book partway through, but I could not get into Moody's short story style. It's like sifting through a shoebox full of photos at a yard sale. Some of the pictures look interesting, but with no back story, they just seem frustrating.

::

Lt.Beee-low chimes in on the glut of Reissues/Bonus DVDs/Re-edited Movies/etc.
By the way, I'm also re-releasing a title myself... my 10th birthday party video, remastered, with 2 different sleeve covers, one is a limited UK release with bonus footage of us playing with the toys I got afterwards. I also added 10 minutes of previously cut footage back in, the part where my sister threw up on the cake. I've gone in to digitally add a bigger, more effective splatter explosion since cameras back then couldn't pick up things with low light. I also had to edit it where I end up stepping on her head walking around her to get a towel to clean up. Plus I CG'd my dead Grandmother in the background because she would have wanted to be there.

::


AllMuskie.Com.
Ooh, there's a "50 Inches +Plus" photo section.

::


The Daily Show's "Stoned Slackers" are actually More Educated Than Bill O'Reilly's audience.
That reminds me, I was flipping through the latest GQ (you may have seen it, it's the one with Lindsay Lohan on the cover) and John Stewart said something that made me laugh out loud in the grocery store. He said something about how he was still undecided on who to vote for "but y'know what would help me decide? Some pizza and some crazy bread." That guy's got the funny.

::


SMiLE stuff from NPR.

::


Wookie Armor

::


Thanks Dadid
Thanks J-Lo
Thanks David
Thanks Steve

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?