Monday, September 06, 2004

Git 'R Done! 



Things I experienced on Vacation:

1. Rednecks now all say "Git 'R Done!" for any occasion.
     It's sort of like a hillbilly cross between "Just Do It" and "Whaazzzzap!"

2. Bringing a French Press to make coffee in the morning will get you stared at,
     but your friends will still gladly drink the coffee.
     It helped when I started calling it a "Freedom Press."

3. Conversation:
     Tom Rayer was talking about his funeral and how much it was gonna cost, and Brian asked "Tom, are you a Vet?"
     Tom thought about it for a second and said:
     "Well...I messed around with a couple of dogs one time, but I don't think I could call myself a vet...
                                    I ain't proud of it though..."

4. They were selling Fart Bags.
     The outside of the package said "Poot Poot" which I thought was actually funnier than the prank itself.

5. I saw a fat girl wearing a shirt that said "It Ain't Gonna Lick Itself"
     no...no I guess it ain't...

::


uh, Serena? Have you lost your fucking mind?

::


Here is a great collection of Google Logos.
Some fake, some unfake.

::


The Olympics are over, but Here are some of the photo highlights:

::

If the damn US government would stop being so damned uptight, here are some Postage Stamps I'd like to see.



::


Here is some footage of guys popping water baloons in Zero Gravity.
OK, now I totally want to be an astronaut.

::

Here's a good look into The Conservative Mind.
OK, now I totally want to be a Republican.

::


Reemco has a bunch of nifty products for your home.
Like The Cat Mantis, The Tolerator (for her "special" time of the month), and the CDC Ebola Virus Outbreak Action Playset for the kids.


::



::



Thanks Fark
Thanks Daily Column
Thanks Matt
Thanks for Friday Chris

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?