Friday, September 17, 2004

Quite Safe From Your Pitiful Little Band 



Or as the Fixx would assure you...you're now 'Saved By Below'
GuestBlogger Lt. Commander Dave "Fresh" Below reporting for duty.
(It's pronounced 'Bee-low' btw)


::


We've got Star Wars.
We've_GOT_STAR WARS!!

I'm very excited to watch my Classic Star Wars DVD's tonight with my oldest friend 'Star Wars Mike.'
Yes. As excited as Booger was about Bush.

::


We always knew Arch-conservatives who read National Review Online were big on precious metals, but Iron Maiden?
We heard Spiccoli is like, TOTALLY proud of this Miller dude.

::

Newly discovered screen-test footage of Peter Sellers from the original (but abandoned) "Blacksploitation" concept for the Pink Panther movies.

::

Seen the new Duran Duran video yet?
Age, divorces, and rehab still can't keep these guys from not bein' damn cool.

::


On Fridays I always spend time at the Loni Anderson Appreciation Page
When her hair ain't Mach Blonde, she looks like Kathy Lee Gifford a little. You'll see.

::


This picture intrigues, freaks and concerns me the more I stare at it.

::


Hey, let's end it it on a Star Wars note too. Old SW toy commercials from back in da' day.

::


I had the 'Thanks..." blurbs all nice and then I erased it accidentally. And I can't get this stuff to left-justify. Thank you Zac for letting me guest and Blog for the first time ever.
Thanks Matt Tobey for the 'Peter Sellars' clip.
More pictures in the main part next time I promise.

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?