Friday, September 10, 2004

Special Saucy 




Hey! Remember when MacGyver was on The Love Boat?!?

no...no neither do I...

::


Andy sent me this Hungarian to English dictionary.
   köszönet!
It means "thanks"

::


Ah Hilarious Futurama quotes, how I miss thee.
[Bender explains why he drinks so much]
Bender : Nah, I'm trying to watch my input. I need plenty of wholesome nutricious alcohol.
                    The chemical energy keeps my fuel cells charged.
Fry : What are the cigars for?
Bender : They make me look cool.

::


Apparently special saucy Sara Hall is planning on doing some test shots for Playboy's upcoming "Women of McDonalds" pictorial.
She's got my vote: Do fries come with that shake?

::


The Johnny Cash's Auction is this weekend at Sotheby's.
Lotsa good stuff for sale...

like these frequent flyer airline mileage cards, only $300-$500 dollars.
What better way to remember the Man in Black than with his expired American Airlines card?

::


Anybody who works in an office can pull something funny out of this.
Penny hipped me to this Short Movie about kids who want to work in advertising.
They say the darndest things.

::


Along with advertising, George says "Kids love humping Jar Jar."
They hump the darndest things.

Also: "not only is the story awesome, the ad at the bottom of the page for wwjd thongs is nice and misplaced."

::


Skyler found these Old Campaign Commercials dating back to 1952.
"The idea that you can merchandise candidates for high office like breakfast cereal is the ultimate indignity to the democratic process."
      -Democratic candidate Adlai Stevenson, 1956

::

oooh, I know what Paul's getting for Christmas:

Missile Balloons!

::


Thanks Andy
Thanks David
Thanks Paul
Thanks PJ
Thanks Sara
Thanks Skyler
Thanks George

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?