Thursday, October 21, 2004
Reading is Fundamental :: A Plea from Lee in NYC:
maybe you guys can help me out with my new project.
i'm trying to raise $465 to buy 62 copies of Old Man and the Sea for my this guy i know out here that teaches English in Harlem.
Resources there are very very low.
He doesn't have any books to actually teach these kids anything.
Most Hilarious Thing Of The Day: "Leave It To Bush" with special guest Gary Busey!.
This guy took some sound clips of George W. Bush and other soundclips of Gary Busey, and turned it into a little cartoon about two ferrets named Jesus and Slasher.
At this link is the text from a humorous eBay listing for a Motorcycle Helmet that I tried to point out to people last week...
"This Helmet is like brand new. I bought it for my wife, but it's to small for her big fat head."
Beth Stefani revealed that she is leaving AMG to do marketing for La Cense Montana, a hot-shot Horse Ranch out west.
How many of the Bush administration are needed to replace a light bulb?
The Answer is TEN:
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be changed,
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the lightbulb needs to be changed,
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the lightbulb,
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the lightbulb or for darkness,
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new lightbulb,
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Lightbulb Change Accomplished",
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark",
8. One to viciously smear #7,
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,
10. And finally, One to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
Museum of old Arcade Games?
Walk The Dog
Description: The player must walk an on-screen dog using a leash and treadmill.
Good Fucking Work Lee