Wednesday, October 13, 2004

He says the show should be called 'Punch My Mustache' 



I wrote a long-winded review of the Blanche show at Hill Auditorium for MotorCityRocks.com...

...and finally my well-guarded crush on Tracee Mae Miller can be revealed!

::


Chicago Dave pointed out this motorcycle helmet for sale on e-Bay.
"This Helmet is like brand new. I bought it for my wife, but it's too small for her big fat head."
Thanks Quaz!
Oop! This may have been taken down...it was funny though...real funny.

::

The Top 5 Things Overheard in Martha Stewart's Cell

5. "OK, Ashton, you can come out and punk me now."
4. "I carved this soap into a glue gun."
3. "This isn't the first gated community I've lived in."
2. "Kmart is marketing my shivs in eight designer colors."
1. "I am NOT your bitch; I am my own."

::


Funny little cartoon about Outsourced Tech Support.
Beware of the "F-word" (by which I mean "fuck").

::


Here is Nick Nolte's Online Diary(?)
"The worse thing about going to wine country is the yuppies. Constance and I were just trying to get out of the city and relax. This is hard to do when you are jockeying for a parking space with some son of a bitch who can't wear socks with his sissy-loafers. Monolo finally got around to pitching me his idea for a fitness show. It turns out it is actually a reality show and has nothing to do with fitness. The basic idea is to humiliate people and have cash prizes. He says the show should be called 'Punch My Mustache.' I wasn't really paying attention, he said it was translated. Who knows? I have heard stranger ideas."

::

Recently Discovered: G-Dub's notes from the debates.
I like "Super Base #1"

::


"I hear there's...rumors, on the innernets."
G-Dub strikes again.

::


Bill O'Reilly is a filthy, filthy prick.
OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we point you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the whole thing, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

::

Speaking of filthy, I can think of two reasons to watch the new Lindsay Lohan video.

rumors, on the innernets

::


Thanks Dadid
Thanks Earl
Thanks Lee
Thanks David
Thanks Matt
Thanks Chicago Dave
Thanks Sam

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?