Tuesday, October 12, 2004

never has one man done so much, for so few, at the expense of so many. 



Teamwork


There is no "I" in Drunk

::


A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.
He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Jack Daniels and women with big tits."

::


JibJab has another clip 'Good To Be In DC'
Hyar.

::

Top Ten Reasons to Re-Appoint George Bush

10) Because you don't change horsemen mid-Apocalypse.
9) Because the deficit is not growing fast enough.
8) Because corporations are people too.
7) Because the other guy is distracted by healthcare, education, and the environment.
6) Because 1.7 million jobs lost is just a start.
5) Because never has one man done so much, for so few, at the expense of so many.
4) Because there's a lot more of our oil still trapped under their soil.
3) Because second-rate people don't deserve a first-rate education.
2) Because global warming means better tans.
1) Because Fox News told me to.

::


Porchsleeper's "Every Day is Better Than the Next" gets reviewed in this week's Metro Times!
Whoever that Johnny Loftus guy is, he deserves a beer.

::

OK, so some boner at ABC News came out with a (horribly written) memo
saying that ABC should do more work to get Kerry elected.
Not good, guys.
Drudge reported on it, but the thing I like is the actual scan of the memo:

uh...OK
click me

Can you read that?
Geez M crow, I forgot my decoder ring.
This guy could be saying that he enjoys wearing granny panties when nobody else is around...

::


Hey, did you ever want to listen to pretty much every popular album ever?
Get it now before it gets totally smacked down by "The Man"

::


U2 did an iPod ad featuring their new song "Vertigo."
Interesting how this is sort of an ad for two new things...

::

I wrote a review of the new Hem record Eveningland
when I was drinking, and I was with you
I get a little gushy, but boy do I like that band.

::


Thanks David
Thanks J-Lo
Thanks Earl
Thanks Paul
Thanks Matt

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?