Tuesday, October 05, 2004

nothing so great as breakfast with this band 



dirt road epics
Great Lakes Myth Society
Porchsleeper
The Javelins
Twilight Kings

Witness 8 AMG employees/alumni in one rock show

::


Ever have somebody singing off-key in the cubicle next to you and you just want to smack 'em in the head with a book?
This movie is for you.

::

Hey...
Help Me! My Daughter's Not Talented!
I thought Joan Rivers wasn't going to do the red carpet thing anymore

::


OK, political links:
Gee Dub's facial reactions during the debate.
"Can you believe this guy? I need to blink to wipe the disbelief out of my eyes!"

TwoFacesOfBush.com.
Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop.

::


They've FINALLY translated Hamlet into Klingon.
I've been waiting for this since stardate 245788245.5

::


We're all fine here now...how are you?
uh...aren't you a little too sexy to be a stormtrooper?


::


Thanks Gerard
Thanks Dadid
Thanks Chris

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?