Thursday, November 11, 2004

Git 'Er Drunk! 



we can see you

::


Did you say you wanted a shirt with Ashlee Simpson and the words "Ho Down" for Christmas?
OK

::


"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" voted Worst Song Ever in a UK poll.
Uh, excuse me, its by The Fucking Beatles. Don't be so stupid.

::


Um....That's totally a dude.
Sorry if that is Politically Incorrect, but Bill Mahr and Marv Albert seem to have the same taste in "women."

::

Forget moving to Canada, I'm moving to Japan where Ronald McDonald is SEX-X-Y!
robble robble
I'm Lovin It!


Here's a Strokes-esque/"Gap ad" Ronald for the ladies
is this it?
'Is 'uns for th' laydees...

::


Decent interview with Bill Murray in this month's Esquire.

Best part:

One other thing Bill Murray won't do: He won't say what he whispered to Scarlett Johansson at the end of Lost in Translation.

"I guess the answer is, there's somethin' that makes it impossible to tell," he says. "But I'll tell ya a good story about it. I'm gettin' on the ferry at Martha's Vineyard, and some guy yells out from across the way, 'Bill, what'd ya say to her?' Everyone hears him ask, and I pause for a second with my mouth open and start to speak. And as I start to speak, the foghorn sounds, about a twenty-five second blast, and I just" -- Murray starts moving his lips silently -- "I acted out like I was saying something really sincere, and the crowd laughed so hard. It was great. I couldn't have bought that moment."

::


Dude! I think this t-shirt for Bush Country: My America! is for real.
Like they're not being ironic or anything...

::


Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts afraid of snakes.
Ah. Good name, then. Well thought out. Somebody get Jake a "Bush County: My America" t-shirt.

::

so much hate...
I'm Lovin It!

::


Thanks David
Thanks Bob
Thanks Lee
Thanks Ryan
Thanks Sean
Thanks Matthew Spring
Happy Birthday Aaron

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?