Friday, January 07, 2005

Employees Must Wash Their Hands Before Returning To Work 



DataWhat Minister of Defense Raab Thinkston is part of a benefit for the Tsunami Victims
.:DorkWave?:.
"If you haven't been paying attention, you are either a hermit or a piece of cloth.
And if you're a piece of cloth, please email me. I'd like to talk to you."

Click here for most information.

::


The body of water formerly known as "Beavis Lake" is now appearing on maps as Butthead Lake.
Who says the guys at Rand-McNally don't know how to party?

::


Bad English Pro-Mac comment, found after ipod lawsuit article:

Yuseff (11:56pm EST Tue Dec 14 2004)
In my country of my home I buy Macintosh for family. Now they being more smarts. When befores this time, they being very dumb and by using PC. Them wanting iPod now and being more smarts by getting this. In this country of maker of Macintosh is believed to be heaven on this earth! Go Macintosh! - by Yuseff

::


Does Madge Weinstein really exist?
...and I was a lot happier before I knew Dame Edna was a man. A lot happier! - Moe Syzlak

::


I remember hearing about Concrete TV in High School (I think). It's just this guy with too much time on his hands who takes interesting things he sees on TV and melds them into crazy collages.
Expect to see midgets, women aerobicising, guns being shot off, Britney Spears, car crashes, breakdancing, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, GoGo dancers and guys crashing their bikes.

::


Steve brings the eBay Goodness:

This guy is selling some gift cards...or something, but the very Canadian photos are what really makes it.
"the guy sitting peacefully in the back seat of the "driving car" one is my favourite"

And if anyone is looking to hook me up with a present for my Bar Mitzvah, this guy is selling the entire Sub Pop Singles Club collection.
What's that? Luna's 45 of "Everybody's Talking" isn't in there? Fergettit.

::

Mom?
Ever since I turned one of PJ's sweaters into a hand puppet, these are the kinds of labels I need.

::


Call me immature, but the Dialect-izer entertains me by showing me what any website would look like if it was spoken in a different dialect.
For instance, if you thought the DataWhat tsunami coverage was hilarious before, you'll love it spoken in the dialect of "Jive" although to be hoonest it sounds more like it is being read by Hermes, the Jamaican guy on Futurama, or maybe the cast of "Cool Runnings"

::


Thanks Lee
Thanks Dan
Thanks Steve
Thanks Goody
Thanks David

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?