Thursday, January 13, 2005

This is not an MP3 Blog 



Lycos is now offering an MP3 search.
Quazi-legal to be sure, but maybe you can scoop some up while nobody's looking...

::


Decent Luna show on MP3 From Ontario late last year.
This is not an MP3 Blog.

::

Stubbed toe

::


Finally
Dave Below has a blog.
"With this blog I swear to upold the principles of truth, equality, and uh, freedom in mass communication aaaaand ehhh, uhmm, ethical treatment of all opinions and ide...aw fuck it., it's gonna be about lightsabres and laser fights in space. And sweet drumsets and Van Halen rants defending all 3 singers. Pretty much what friends know I really only seriously get excited about."

::


Blank-Double-Zero sneaks in his Best of 2004 list:
Hey, I've heard of Madvillain. I'm still cool, kids.

::


Perry found this hilarious comic strip about how weird Roger Ebert is.
"And what the fuck was he saing about Gene Siskel's wang?"

::


Best Worst Albums of 2004 list yet.
"Playing the harp and having a weird voice don't excuse you from having to write songs that are actually interesting."

Ha! Take that indie kids!

::

Yipe!
I swear to god, darlin' I didn't know she was gonna be on the cover when I got my subscription.

::


Last Mash-Up Evar:
Fugazi's "Waiting Room" meets Destiny's Child's "Independent Woman"
Ian, I didn't know you could get down like that.

This is not an MP3 Blog.

::


Thanks Perry
Thanks Dan
Thanks Golden Fiddle
Thanks Lee
Thanks Steve

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?