Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I am Curious (White) 




This just in: Superman is a Dick.

Jigga what?
and what the hell is this about?

::


If Steven Wright and Pauly Shore had a baby, it would sound like Mitch Fatel.
This joke about Muffins is well worth the trip.

::


Vanity Fair's Women of Hollywood 2005.
Oh, is Scarlett Johannson in there? i didn't even notice.

::


OK, so today I was talking with Dan about making sure the Sony Connect linking table is talking to "the Log," and I included a photo of the Log Lady from Twin Peaks, right? so not five minutes later Lee e-mails me with the Twin Peaks 12 days of Christmas, and just now I look over at Whatevs.org and Grambo's got two different things about Twin Peaks!
The owls are not what they seem.

::


A four-year-old kid was busted by the cops for driving to the video store at 1:30 in the morning to go rent a video game.
What do you expect? The kid lives north of Grand Rapids, there's nothin else to do.

::

I'm Into It

::


Thanks Ben
Thanks Matthew
Thanks Goody
Thanks Lee
Thanks Miss Mapping

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?