Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Orange amp head once owned by Ed Roeser from Urge Overkill:
Looks pretty beat to fuck...
#1 Ode to Donkers.
#2 George, then Matt Rogers.
You know you're an EXTREME REDNECK when...
1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.
5. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean..
6. Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey, guys, watch this."
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
9. Your junior prom offered child care.
10. You think the last words of the "Star Spangled Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your engines."
11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.
13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
Jeremy found this atrocious site of horribly photoshopped centaurs.
But be warned: "Large and powerful, centaurs are sensual and sexual as well. These aspects are portrayed in some of the images and other material on the pages of this site... Hence some images of both genders, unclothed, are displayed here. If you do not care to see such images, please do not proceed."
The lead singer of Molly Hatchet? He's D.Y.K.
Flirtin' with disaster every day.
The Daily Bordering-On-Creepy Scarlett Johansson Update:
Harrison Ford is set for a new sidekick when he returns to the big screen as Indiana Jones - in the shape of actress Scarlett Johansson. Tom Cruise has been championing the Oscar nominee for a part in pal Steven Spielberg's fourth Indiana Jones movie as the pair work together on armageddon drama War of the Worlds. Cruise has been working with Johansson on the third Mission: Impossible movie and he's convinced she'll be perfect for the new Jones film, according to Australia's NW Magazine. An insider says, "Steven was saying there is a shortage of young actresses who can carry off a strong role. He considered Natalie Portman, but she's too connected with Star Wars - Tom suggested Scarlett."
Pretty sharp: This brother in all things Data hooked up an image recognition system to his cat door so that if the cat was bringing in a dead bird or a dead mouse, the door stays locked.
Also works to keep skunks (#23 & #25) and birds (#11) out too.