Monday, April 11, 2005

Barrel O' Fun 



Prepare to lose a couple of hours...this site displays the 40 most recent photos posted on Live Journal.
Potentially NSFW, isn't that part of the fun?

::

Honky
Man! Look how terrible Tiger Woods is at giving high fives!

::

News Flash:


Matt Tobey's City of Floating Blogs has been ganked by some coked-up Indian kid!!!
We're gonna beat him up after school at the dead end.

::


A former pro football player accused of shooting at the compound of Siegfried & Roy wanted to "warn the world" of the threat posed by the illusionists, according to a psychiatric report.
No, I'm not making this up.

::


A man owned a small farm in West Texas. The Wage and Hour Department of Texas claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

"Well, there's my hired hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $300 a week, plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $250 a month, plus free room and board. Then there's the half-wit that works about 18 hours day. He makes $10 a week and I buy him chewing tobacco," replied the farmer.

"That's the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit," says the agent.

The farmer says, "That would be me."

::


Interesting glimpse into Bob Dylan recording 'Like a Rolling Stone' fom Greil Marcus' upcoming book.
"With "You've got no secrets to CONCEAL" the last word shoots up like a balloon with its string cut, tracing a dizzying path in the sky. "Awwwwww," Dylan lets go after the last chorus, carried away, ignoring his harmonica. "Awwwwww -- " "I'm afraid I screwed up," he says. The entire take was a screwup, but there were moments only chaos could bring."

::


Quite possibly the largest collection of Radiohead artwork anywhere in the world.
I think Thom Yorke should maybe check the bushes outside his house.

::

bummer

::


Thanks Lee
Thanks Steve
Thanks Earl
Thanks Perry
Thanks Goody
Thanks Chris
Happy Birthday David

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?