Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Document Contains No Data 



MotorHoff
::

How is it possible that I never heard of comedian Mitch Hedberg until he died?

Select Quotes:

dotI had a bag of Fritos. They were Texas Grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. Hell yeah. Reminds me of summer time, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. 'Better flip that Frito, Dad. You know how I like mine.'

dotI like to go to the beach and send out bottles with little notes inside. Then, in the afternoon when the tide comes in and someone finds one, I'll walk up to them as they read it. And it'll say, "I'm standing right behind you."

dotMy friend said to me, "You know what I like? Mashed potatoes." I was like, "Dude, you have to give me time to guess. If you're going to quiz me you have to insert a pause."

dotI don't have a girlfriend. I just know this lady who'd be really mad if she heard me say that.

::

Shot-by-shot account of the Dukes of Hazzard trailer with screenshots.
Yeeeee-haw!

::

Here is an awesome photo of a chihuahua in a fright wig.
you will laugh at this. Oh yes, you will laugh.

::


Playlisting: Apparently "the Soundflavor team has spent years perfecting the world's most advanced song recommendation technology".

Uh...looks more like you let weiners post their favorite mixtapes...although I have to admit, they're doing something right in their recommendations...looking at "Bastards of Young" by the Replacements brought up some solid early REM, "Sweethearts" by Camper Van Beethoven, Love & Rockets, the Smithereens, and surprisingly "I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty, which doesn't seem like a good match sonically, but thematically it kinda is...hmmm. Rob, take a look at it.

::


A couple of really great eBay auctions:

A terrifying Dog Lamp that lights up from the inside like some kind of demon hellhound.
(perfect for little Johnny or Susie's room)

and a loving little girl who is selling her sister's diary.
SOME STUFF IN HER JOURNAL:
She ALSO cheated on her boyfriend, but NOT with another guy...
She got into a fight at a supermarket with this fat guy
There were a lot of parties that she went to and the outcomes were shocking, even for me to know!

::

Brrrbrrrbrrrbrrr

::


Thanks Horkulated
Thanks Golden Fiddle
Thanks Barb
Thanks Daily Column
Thanks Goody

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?