Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ONE GUY PICKS UP FOR ALL!!! 



toot
Buncha great Romance Novel Covers here.

::


Blogger-in-arms The Decadent West has a great post on how many fifth graders he could take on in a fight.
He breaks down all the rules, including profiles of each of the kids, and comes to this conclusion: "Yeah, I think I can take all of these motherfuckers. No sweat."

::


Funny AMG Feedback Alert!!!!

----- Original Message from on 4/20/05 5:12 AM -----

forget about your whitetrash. you aint no hero. i got your back; you aint puking in my car. you need back up cause you dying soon if not. fuck them bithces. indiana!

::


My Spidey-sense tells me that Ill Mitch, the Russian Rapper is a faker, but who knows, it's a stupid world out there.
Super Greg! Number 1!!

::

The Crazy World of Lord Roger posted this great photo:

Lookit his arm.
honk
I love how this dude is all like "Woot! Let's party! I like sports!" but in reality he's all like "I bet I can honk this girl's boob."

::


New video for Sloan's new single.
Under Multimedia. Man that guitar tone is strong...

::


Homestarrunner!! Decent new StrongBad e-mail and THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF LIL' BRUDDER!!!
"i can make it on my own..."

::


This guy is reeealy good at juggling and playing a video game at the same time.
I on the other hand have had sex with a lady.

::

hooo, boy.
private eyes
Ladies, meet Brian Peppers

He's a Scorpio, a Sexual Offender convicted of Gross Sexual Imposition and he has his own MySpace account.

Comments from Moon Karma Zero:
His pinata head looks like it's brimming with candy. no wonder he was able to lure children.
Blarf. That's the sound of my brain and my soul vomiting at the same time.
Mother Nature takes a holiday.
That image will haunt my dreams for months.

::


Thanks David
Thanks Steve
Thanks Lee
Thanks Kelly
Thanks Donkers
Thanks Dan

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?