Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bisy Backson 



Do you love garden gnomes but think they're just too happy? How 'bout a ceramic garden gnome with a harpoon through its head? Or a meat cleaver?
Just the right accessory to keep those Jehovah's Witnesses away..

::


Joss Whedon to write three-issue Firefly comic for Dark Horse.
I'll be in my bunk...with comic books.

::


Apparently Natalie Portman has shaved her head.
In a related story, PJ and I watched "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Premise"; again tonight...y'know what? Hate to say it: Not a very good movie. So much bad acting (Mr. S. Jackson, I'm looking in your direction), so many useless characters and horrible fake Chinese accents. It has a virgin birth fer chrissakes. Here's hoping Episode III will make up for it.

::

Dull

::


Thanks Katy
Thanks Grambo
Thanks Lee
Thanks Jeremy

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?