Monday, May 02, 2005

Most men's lives can be broken down into falling asleep and waking up. 



We were down in Jimmer's studio all night, and I was thinking...sure these tracks sound great, but don'cha think they could use a little Beatbox Harmonica?
You with me fellers? Huh? Derek, don't make me punch you in the stomach again...

::

brown
I'm really into this sewing machine...

::


Here are all of the Terry Tate, Office Linebacker videos in one place.
Ker-BAM! I laugh every time.

::


I pointed out this little factoid to our pals at Thighs Wide Shut:
When Firefly was just being kicked around, they filmed a pilot, and when they needed military uniforms for the bad-guy soldiers, Fox just recycled a bunch of the Starship Troopers bug squashin' armor.
Photos and what-not at This Link.

::


PJ was watching The Princess Diaries tonight and I realized something: Anne Hathaway is a B-A-B-E.
I'm sure she's a great actress too.

::


I was concerned about displaying my e-mail address on the website (for fear of Spamalot) and both Kelly and Joe (two of the biggest brains I know) recommended this:

It's probably best to do a mailto link as html entities. For some reason, the harvesting bots out there have yet to decode those addresses even though it's very easy to code for.

HTML entities look like this:
confusion is next

A string like this would appear in the browser as text like 'datawhat@gmail.com'. Each entity starts with the ampersand and ends with a semicolon.

Here's a link to a generator where you type in the address you want to convert:
Data What?

::

Whack
gotta go

::


Thanks Derek
Thanks Kelly
Thanks Joe
Thanks Steve Hall

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?