Monday, May 23, 2005

ShirtWeiner 


More (different) hy-larious photos of well-intentioned dorks in Star Wars costumes.
Darth Bawl
"So that's when I decided that I would rebel against my parents"

::


They're streaming the entire White Stripes album online.
Dunno if it's sanctioned or not, but it's up there. "I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet)" is my jam.

::


Funny video of a basset hound weightless in an airplane.
Flash never had it so bad...

::


So. Many. Good. Scarlett. Johannson. Photos. I. Could. Die.
Yes please.
This cat should probaly clean the glass on his scanner, but there are a whole bunch of good shots here.

So here's my question: if there are all of these awesome Esquire Photo Shoot Outtakes coming out right now,
where is this photo?
Grambo's Fave
Justin? Grambo? Jared? Spencer? Trent? Thighs?
You bros got mad mojo.
Where is this picture!?!

::

This lucky soul somehow started receiving the TV wavelength that describes what is happening onscreen for blind viewers. This episodes of the Simpsons is particularly weird.
"BartAndLisaPlayOnTheSwingsHomerOpensTheKitchenWindowAndTheKidsClimbOut"...it all happens really fast.

::


Weird short video about a kid who has Tourettes Syndrome.
Swearing is one thing, but spitting? C'mon, that's uncouth.

::

Reckon it was a might chilly at the Berlin premiere
Smuggling Raisins
two more

::


Thanks Gerard
Thanks Dan
Thanks Chris
Thanks Gerard
Thanks Lee
Thanks Thighmaster

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?