Monday, June 13, 2005

Fake It 'til you Make It 



Holy crap-moley! All Four Sane Members of Pink Floyd are gonna reform for a concert in the UK.
I'm not booking my flight until David Gilmour and Roger Waters are in the same room together for more than 15 minutes. We'll see...

::

My man in Guatemala sends this collection of crappy DVD bootlegs
Tangerine
"Too Self-Absorbed To Fully Connect With An Audience"

::


Wednesday night I'll be at The Fluoride Program show to see them, The Javelins and Starling Electric.
Blind Pig, y'all. Blind Pig.

::


A short article from Newsweek about intelligent playlisting.
It's the wave of the future!

::


While riding one day, a cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and sheep and the cowboy started up a conversation.

Cowboy: "Hey, cool dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"
Indian: "Dog no talk."
Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
Dog: "Doin' alright."
Indian: Look of shock.
Cowboy: "Is this Indian your owner?" pointing at the Indian.
Dog: "Yep"
Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"
Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
Indian: Look of total disbelief.

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Indian: "Horse no talk."
Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
Horse: "Cool."
Indian: Extreme look of shock.
Cowboy: "Is this your owner? " pointing at Indian
Horse: "Yep"
Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."
Indian: Total look of utter amazement.

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
Indian: "Sheep liar."

::


This guy makes little Super Mario boxes and puts 'em in trees around town.
Y'know, like the little question mark boxes that if Mario hit 'em with his head little coins or mushrooms would pop out? Those boxes.

::


A pair of tickets for the LA screening of Serenity went for $273.54 on eBay today.
Dong Ma!

::

jesus juice
I’m your wicked uncle ernie :: I’m glad you won’t see or hear me
As I fiddle about :: Fiddle about !

Your mother left me here to mind you :: Now I’m doing what I want to
Fiddling about :: Fiddle about!

Down with the bedclothes :: Up with the nightshirt!
Fiddle about :: Fiddle about !

You won’t shout as I fiddle about
Fiddle about
Fiddle about !
Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.

::


Thanks Earl
Thanks Gerard
Thanks David
Thanks Goody
Thanks Kelly
Thanks Mike Schiller
Thanks GoldenFiddle

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?