Friday, July 08, 2005

Dude was probably sleep-fondling his abs while it was going down 

Good day, DataWhaters. I'm Matthew Tobey, your guest-Zac for the day.

Omarion wants you to pray for him:

He was in London for Saturday's Live 8 show, his publicist Shana Gilmore told Reuters from Los Angeles. Asked why anyone should pray for him, Gilmore said, "He wasn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that he was there and all that."

You know, I had an English muffin this morning. Perhaps you should pray for me too.


Have you seen The Andy Milonakis Show on MTV? It's the kid who had that funny freestyle rap video that was circulating around the Internet a while back. His TV show is hilarious. Also, I just found out he's not a 14-year-old kid as he appears. He's 29. In fact, now that I think about it, I think I saw him perform at the UCB Theater once. Anyway, however old he is, the show and these videos are worth watching.

Speaking of funny videos, have you watched mine?

This one's a WWII-era propaganda film

This one's a Public Service Announcement I made in my bathroom


Because mental illness really is a laughing matter, here's Misheard Song Lyrics, Schizophrenic Edition from Yankee Pot Roast.
Actual lyric:
“There’s a bad moon on the rise.”
—“Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Rival
Misheard as:
“The person you think is your wife is a clone. Your real wife lives in the radio tower. Go there.”


Here are several examples of Fox News jackasses making me embarrassed to be a human following yesterday's attacks.

But no one can quite put into perspective what a douchebag Brit Hume is like the brilliant David Rees.

Thanks Zac
Thanks Rob
Thanks Andy
Thanks Franky

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?