Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Air Drumming, Please 



Man, know who's got a cool-ass office? Adobe, that's who.
Cool architecture, sweet lounges, and more geeks than you can shake a CD sword at.

::

Now available: The History of the Vibrator!!! (partly NSFW)

auto-suck
With retro graphics.

::


Funny interview with Andy Milonakis:

Ninjas: awesome or lame?

Ninjas are awesome because they can protect me from other ninjas who don’t like me, and no one else could protect me from ninjas that don’t like me better than ninjas that do like me.

So there are known ninjas out there that don’t like you currently?

Yeah.

Really?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can’t really tell you more about it because they never get close enough to me for me to be able to tell you anything about them. Just all of a sudden I see someone jump out of the bushes and fight someone off. Then I’m like: “All right. Thanks, ninja who likes me for protecting me from the ninja that doesn’t like me.” And then they’re like: “Woooord up!” And then they jump away.

::


Crazy footage of a plane crashing into the ocean.
I dunno where it's from...anyone?

::


Whoever said breakfast is the most important meal of the day never had scotch for dinner.
- Aaron Latham

::


Some really well-done Firefly t-shirts.
Best: Ron Glass with his blown-out fro.

::


An [insert dumb male stereotype here...Polack, Blonde, Republican...] gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he says.

"I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the closet door.

Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closet floor.

"You rotten bastard," says the husband. "My wife's having a heart attack, and you're running around naked scaring the kids!"

::


More payola fallout:

"Please be advised that in this week's Jennifer Lopez Top 40 Spin Increase of 236 we bought 63 spins at a cost of $3,600."

"Please be advised that in this week's Good Charlotte Top 40 Spin Increase of 61 we bought approximately 250 spins at a cost of $17K …"

::

durrty
Timmy, put that down, it's dirty.

::


Thanks GoldenFiddle
Thanks David
Thanks Aaron
Thanks Earl
Thanks Lee
Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?