Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There's a mystery goin' on and I'm gonna solve it! 

I don't know why but I've (dantre) been obsessed with the new R. Kelly project. The trapped in the closet saga. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can go here.
I realize how absurd the lyrics are, but the music is just damn good R&B. He may be sick, but he knows R&B.

::

Here's an odd site, the creatively named www.stuffonmycat.com

awwww
If this doesn't make you smile, you have no soul.

::

There have been some G8 demonstrations going on in Edinburgh. The demonstrators are called clowns.

I was expecting juggalos, and all I got was this:
clowns

::

awwww

::

So, as if I have to tell you, the XhardcoreX XsceneX really blows these days: but here's proof.
That main guy reminds me of the star wars kid...

And here's a bunch o' jokers doing something called the Wall of Death

::

Now this is just confusing...
juggalos?

::

Get this guy a proper drum kit, STAT!

::

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?