Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ypsi Dong 



Art Fair is starts tomorrow.
If you never read my angry but ultimately accepting essay on the wonders of the Art Fair: here it is.
Characters include Shakey Jake, the El Condor Pasa Peruvian Flute Fiasco Band, and art on a stick.

::

Ypsi Dong
Best belt buckle on the face of God's green earth

::


Quite possibly the greatest essay ever handed in for credit:
An essay on Oedipus filled with photos of Dr. Dre, random blank pages, citing Google and Yahoo as sources, and featuring this rap:

Riding in the benzo, poppin my colla
See some fine wenches, I hafta holla.
Diamonds, gold, and the all mighty dolla
I'm opedipus bitch, the original balla.
I bust out my 9, to light up your impala.
Fuck that police!


Somewhat less entertaining, but still funny: The best letter to an airline ever.

::


Free Robot Sex
Looks like you just add Bacardi...just like human sex.


::

damn
Man, do I wanna hang with these broads.

::


Steve Bekkala will trade you his car for the frisbee he left at the AMG picnic:

Know anyone that wants a car with 191,000 miles on it that still runs?
It'd be lovely if I could get a couple hundred bucks for it, at least.


Seriously, if you're interested in want the car, e-mail me.
If you know the whereabouts of Steve's frisbee, e-mail it to me.

::


Possibly a re-post, but The Most Redonkulous Black Metal Photos Ever is worth re-visiting.
DIMMU BORGIR!!!!

::

Comedy is funny:
Hyar
8 PM next Tuesday.
Vince is a bro, so you know it's all good.

::


Thanks Dadid
Thanks Rob
Thanks Lee
Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy
Thanks Brandon
Thanks Thighmaster

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?