Thursday, August 18, 2005

Be Still My Flatulating Heart 



punch
OK. Somebody's got a little too much time on their hands if they're
re-writing Spider Man strips with wacky sayings.

::


Holy Shittake! This site allows you to Browse Flickr keywords and is probably the best application of Flash I've ever seen.
Sliding the cursor around within a search zooms you in and out...really impressive. Try "Moon" and you'll see what I mean.

::


A couple more hilarious cybersex mishaps from BloodNinja!

Sweetheart: Your pants are off. I kiss you passionately-our naked bodies pressing each other.
Wellhung: Your face is pushing my glasses into my face. It hurts.
Sweetheart: Why don't you take off your glasses?
Wellhung: OK, but I can't see very well without them. I place the glasses on the night table.
Sweetheart: I'm bending over the bed. Give it to me, baby!
Wellhung: I have to pee. I'm fumbling my way blindly across the room and toward the bathroom.
Sweetheart: Hurry back, lover.
Wellhung: I find the bathroom and it's dark. I'm feeling around for the toilet. I lift the lid.
Sweetheart: I'm waiting eagerly for your return.
Wellhung: I'm done going. I'm feeling around for the flush handle, but I can't find it. Uh-oh!
Sweetheart: What's the matter now?
Wellhung: I've realized that I've peed into your laundry hamper. Sorry again.

::


Google Maps gives us a Crime Map of Ypsi, and if you'll notice there was only one street assault so far in August on the block where the Elbow Room is.
So c'mon out to the Porchsleeper show tomorrow.

::


Pretty good Get Fuzzy...y'know, if you like comics that are funny.
If not, there's always For Better Or For Worse...not to complain, but hasn't this comic totally fallen off the deep end? It used to be pretty funny musings about family life, but now it's all about crib death and divorce...Jesus...look at some of these: Sexual harassmant and rape? The regrets of youth? Divorce? Stalking? Geez Lynn Johnston, lighten the fuck up. It's called the funny papers for a reason!


::


So Long, Rob's Blog, it's been good to know 'ya.

::

This guy's really down with the data
data

::

Hey! Friday's my Birthday!
Go into the comments and tell me what a self-centered prick I am!

Or don't, what do I care... I just hope that little girl from For Better or For Worse is OK.

::


Thanks Matt
Thanks Lee
Thanks Horkulated
Thanks Katy
Thanks for giving birth Mom!

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?