Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Books Are Shareware 

Real quick 'cause I'm sooo sick of computers right now.

Porchsleeper's album just got picked up by online retailer Miles of Music so now you can buy it online Here.

In a related story, Vertsleeper contributed our first Porchsleeper Blog Post today, and it made me laugh so hard I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

::


Fucking Comcast. This woman called to complain about her bill, so they changed the name on her account to "Bitch Dog" so that's what it says on her bill.
OK, that is kinda funny...I can just see some disgruntled Comcast worker saying "Lady call me up, sayin' all kindsa problems, she some kinda bitch dog...heyyy, that's what her new name is...Bitch Dog." But still. Comcast are crooks.

::


Chris Rock tells you How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked by the police.
Word.

::


Gospel Mime?
Say no more.

::


I can't tell how I feel about this Scarlett Johansson in a see-thru top because it's from the premiere of the movie Eight Legged Freaks and I'm too lazy to know whether she was of legal ogling age at that time.
Man, I gotta listen to some Steely Dan...

::

Tosborn?

::


Thanks Gerard
Thanks Steve
Thanks Rob
Thanks Sara
Thanks Wade

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?