Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I could stand to hear a little more'a that... 



Sassy German Serenity Poster with a gun in everyone's hand.
Crazy Europeans gotta put a gun in everybody's hand...

Did I mention yet that everybody on the planet should go see this movie? For me? And my darling Bride? It's really a good movie, filled with wit, and adventure, and space cannibals, and prostitutes, and nerve cluster jamming, and plastic dinosaurs, and swearing in Chinese, and big big explosions, and a lovely young lady discussing masturbating with a vibrator, and a seventeen-year-old psychic, and space cannibals did I mention the space cannibals? and a message of love. It's really got everything.

I wouldn't bullshit you. If I thought it was a fun TV show, but a really cruddy movie, I'd just keep my trap shut, but they really did a good jorb. Even if you haven't seen the show, you will enjoy the movie.

If you have ever gotten any enjoyment out of this goofy Blog, I ask of you an eight dollar favor.

Or do what some savvy FireflyFans are doing: Pay for a ticket to see Serenity, then go see whatever other movie they want...Either way, the Box Office Grosses increase and Universal gets closer to greenlighting a sequel.

::

Nice photo of Those Porchsleeper Boys posted on Doug Coombe's Myspace Page:

drunk again
Man, look how close Steve's hand is to Brian's wanger!
If this isn't a band comfortable in their sexuality, I dunno what it is.

::


Photo of Dan and Tracee Blanche from Maxim Magazine.
While I do find Tracee most alluring as a readhead, the jet-black hair does suit her just fine.

::


Nice little national story on NPR about the germ count content in my Elementary school.
Bach Elementary class of '82 RULES!

::


Ha! An alarm clock that throws puzzle pieces into the air and won't shut off until you put the puzzle back together.
That'll start your day in a frustrated rage!

::


New song by the Darkness complete with sitar solo.
Didn't grab me at first, but it'sGrowing On Me.

::

I dunno why, but I find this photo of Tom Cruise leaving a porta-potty hilarious.
Mission ImPottysable III
Lookit his face! And man can he not get outta there fast enough!

::


OK: These. Are. Four. Photographs of the girl who reveals her passion for pleasuring herself with a vibrator in the movie Serenity, for all you pervs who were not interested in going untill I mentioned that little tidbit.
"Been more'na year since I had anything twixt my nethers didn't run on batteries."

::


Thanks Jared
Thanks Collar
Thanks Ryan
Thanks Steve

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?