Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I finally found out why cats lick themselves.
They're delicious! I'm hooked! 



babymama
'sup Brianna?

::


The American Society of Magazine Editors announced the Top 40 Magazine Covers of the past 40 years. Or as Fark put it: "That creepy picture of a nude John Lennon trying to cram his balls into Yoko's jeans pocket has been voted the greatest magazine cover of all time."
A busy day for poor Magazine.org: them hosting high-res photos of all of the magazine covers has pretty much borked their site since they made the announcement, so if anybody ends up finding a good series of those covers, lemme know. I'd like to see 'em.

::


Speaking of nice Hi-Res photos, Justin found some big photos of super-cutie Jewel Staite who played Kaylee in Firefly/Serenity.
Something about those wholesome girls just gets me. More here, oh and here, apparently at a frat party at the Tri-Lambda house.

::


Speaking of Magazine covers, this guy put together a truly spectacular collection of 3,500 Sci-fi pulp covers in a really slick Flash interface (organized chronologically and by hue, if you can believe that). He also has some pretty spectacular Flash toys you can goof with here.
I particularly like these Springy Things (I recommend playing with the Gravity and Ground Friction) and this random text scroll.

::

playa
'sup Playaz?

::


This Playhouse Was a Bad Choice
"Look at my girlfriend. What a fakeass smile. She hates it too. I just know it. She might even dump me. I am so not even getting a kiss on the cheek before she goes home for naptime today. You know what? Screw her. I've got this cool new Bugle Boy shirt on and I will flaunt it. I'm too young to settle down anyways. Sow my oats!"

::


Uh...Look through these mugshots and you tell me if you see one that stands out from the others.
Yeah, uh...I may be on crystal meth but...isn't one of those a photo of a llama?

::


Weren't you just saying that you wanted Mike Patton from Faith No More's old Mac G4? C'mon, It's Mike Patton! AND it says "Thanx for letting me fuck your Dad" on it! Who wouldn't want that?!?
OK, I kinda want it.

::


I declare BRILLIANT!
These dudes built their own Mellotron with a bunch of old Walkmans.
Walkmen? Walkmans? Personal Listening Devices? Proto-iPods? The best part is that when he was building the thing, he accidentally left an ELO tape in one of the Walkmens, so it went G..... G#..... A…. A#….. B…….. “Eeeevil Woman”...which is so awesome he left that function in the machine.

::

'sup prez

"man, george really likes to flip the bird. someone should tell him he's the president."
- Dan Trenz

::


Speaking of horrible political choices, A federal grand jury is investigating whether a Detroit City Council member misused public money by hiring the 20-year-old daughter of another council member as a summer intern for $21 an hour.

Dudes, that's almost $44,000/yr.

That reminds me of my summer jobs as a college student when I made pizza for like 11 hours a day and got paid $6 an hour.
Oh wait, that's not even close. Now I'm angry.

::


Speaking of interesting political action, what's with all these rumors that Rick Cheney's gonna retire and then Condi Rice would step in as vice president? Not to get all weird on you, but I'm kinda into a Black Chick being next in line for the presidency. Especially if she's gonna be wearing those S&M boots around. Meow!
Uh, I'm just kidding. Getting Cheney out would be soooo sweet but I don't want no crazy baby-eatin' lady anywhere near the White House.



Thanks Justin
Thanks Dan
Thanks Fark
Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy
Thanks Aaron
Thanks Lee
Thanks Alysha

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?