Thursday, October 06, 2005

I think I'll go and mull this over Before I cram it down my throat 


Lookit Poppy!

::


Fun MP3 of The Ramones covering all of the songs from the 1995 MTV Movie Awards in two and a half minutes:
Above the Rim (1994) - Warren G. - For the song "Regulate".
Lion King, The (1994) - Elton John - For the song "Can You Feel the Love".
Pulp Fiction (1994) - "Urge Overkill" - For the song "Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon".
With Honors (1994) - Madonna - For the song "I'll Remember".
Some Movie (1994) Stone Temple Pilots - For the song "Big Empty."

::


Jeff Tweedy of Wilco coming to The Michigan Theatre.
Tuesday, Nov 8

::

This shirt has everything I like:
htm-ello Nurse!
It's from the site Boobiethon.com which raises money for Breast Cancer Awareness,
so it can't be smut, right?

::


Speaking of art (not smut) there's a cool Flickr function that groups together all of the pictures of hot babes posted up to Flickr's photo hosting service.
"Don't be mad because I've been talking to hot babes online all day" - Kip Dynamite

::


A bunch of kids at Saline High School fainted last week and the school had to be closed down. Official verdict: The kids were all making it up.

Miss Hoover: You see, class, my lyme disease turned out to be [spells it on the board] psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Student 2: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.

::

Other Way Brotha Ray!
Other Way Brotha Ray!
Ooh, I'm going to hell for laughing at this photo...

::


Sco-Jo Photo Alert: With makeup and with less makeup.
I like the with less makeup. It's sweeter.

::


Thanks Steve
Thanks Lee
Thanks Andy
Thanks Justin

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?