Monday, November 21, 2005

Jesus Sandwich 


Ha Ha! Look at that funny Face!
Exit Strategy
Boo Hoo! We elected him President of our country.
More photos Here:

::


Rockabilly guitar legend Link Wray?
He's D.Y.K.

::


That one guy from Ok Go talks about D.R.M.
Nerds only.

::

Technorati and some other smart dudes put together this little applet:


My blog is worth $31,614.24.


How much is your blog worth?

::


My life changed this weekend when I ate at Slows BBQ in Corktown. Brian & Derek shared a slab of baby-back ribs (kinda like in Lady & the Tramp) with cornbread and Mac & Cheese, and I had a Jesus sandwich. It was called the JP Special or something but I call it the Jesus Sandwich because it tasted just like our lord and saviour. Pulled pork with an onion marmalade and a mustard something something sauce served on Texas toast with a side of cornbread. Holy God. It was the only time in my life when I wanted to instantly have eaten everything already, and I also wished that I could keep eating that Jesus Sandwich forever.
Nice review at the Metro Times.

::


Nerd panties.
Chastity Belt Y2K

::

ass
Left the building.

::


Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy
Thanks David
Thanks Goody
Thanks A.Warshaw
Thanks Donkers

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?