Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Squirrel! 

Real quick, in the comments tell me the first three words that come into your head when you hear the word "Squirrel."
I'm totally serious (and trying to be a dick about something)

::

trippy
Nice interactive image of a bunch of things tagged with "Squared Circle" Flickr (near as I can tell)

::


The most astute mind in Detroit politics? Rob Theakston.
I shit you not.

::


Nice article in Slate about Rock Snobs.
"Why o why, ye Rock Gods, do I cherish the Minutemen's cover of the old Steely Dan song "Doctor Wu" as much as I do?"

::


Forbes and Yahoo are somehow indicating that if you send them an e-mail time capsule, they will send it on to you in 20 years.
Uh...does anybody know what their e-mail address is gonna be in 20 years? If so, can I send it to you? and then you can forward it to me...in 2025?

::


Some really cute entries of Celebrities photoshopped into old print ads like Kirsten Dunst in an old Marilyn Monroe magazine cover or Steve Carell shilling Van Heusen dress shirts.
Que Humor!

::

Bizzniss in tha front...
Mull It Over
...Party in Tha Back!

::


Some Sco-Jo for the faithful.
Oh Miss Scarlett...

::


Thanks Metafilter
Thanks Gerard
Thanks Thighmaster
Thanks Justin
Thanks Whatevs.org

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?