Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"Lost" recap? Sucks. I wanted two new hours. 



Terrific Flickr set of photos of people seing goatse for the first time.

This is my favorite because you can see she is
going "EwwwEwwwEwww" and flapping her arms.
Ewww

if you don't know what Goatse is, don't Google it.
Just imagine the grossest thing a person can do to their body,
then imagine showing that photo to as many people as you can.

::


Sco-Jo on Letterman.
I think I saw her wearing that dress at my junior prom.

::


Jesus e-mailed me to show me this post on his site What Would Jesus Blog?
Looks like he would blog about users on Amazon giving terrible reviews to great albums. He picked out some of the highlights.

::


This is a joke, but funny:

iPod whiplash There's a Crazy Apple rumor about a new class action lawsuit against Apple, claiming (with tongue firmly in cheek) that severe contrasts in music styles found in iPod shuffle playlists are causing whiplash in iPod users, once again proving the need for intelligent automatic playlist generation to eliminate the shock that can happen when shuffle play puts Rammstein right after Norah Jones.

Other weird iTunes news:

I guess that iTunes version 6.0.2 offers some kind of "Mini Store" option that recommends other purchases by the same artist. I guess some peopel are cheesed off that Apple may be recording what people are listening to. BoingBoing covers it well.

::


This chick has a funny boyfriend, so she writes down everything he says.

Prelude to an asskicking.
boyfriend: Come here Mustard.
me: Why are you calling me mustard?
boyfriend: You said last night that I could.
me: No I didn't.
boyfriend: Yes you did. Think back, Mustard.

::


Chuck Norris responds on the "Random Facts" that are appearing on the internet. He's a good sport:
"Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it."

::

This only sorta works, but it's fun: Draw a picture and Flickr tries to find pictures that look like it.

My Helen Frankenthaler ripoff                                  the Flickr result
Xmas

Color is an important key.

::


Thanks Lee
Thanks Metafilter
Thanks Jesus
Thanks Double Viking

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?