Tuesday, January 10, 2006

One last chance to get it all wrong 



My Last Show In Porchsleeper Is This Saturday
oooh...it'll be alright
Hope to see you there.

::


Another rap video from the same dudes that did "The Chronic-What-Cles of Narnia" for SNL. This one's called "Bing Bong Bros." and is all about looking at stuff.
and showing people stuff.

::


Remember Tom Green? Now he's back, and in Rap form.
Hmmm...now I'm wondering if that testicular cancer he had might have left him voluntarily...

::


Uh... if Jonathan Rhys-Meyers ends up dead, I was with you, right?
Right?

::


Donkey needed for art film in Atlanta.
"We're shooting a bestiality donkey sex video and we need one more to star in the film. Guys need not apply. Girls need not apply either. What we're looking for is the donkey. We need a sex crazed, boner popping donkey for this donkey sex video. Serious inquiries only. No pic (of the donkey) = No reply."

::


Pretty hilarious rotating avatar that changes every time you hit refresh.
Occasionally minorly NSFW.

::


Larry David Speaks For A Whole Lotta Dudes:

SOMEBODY had to write this, and it might as well be me. I haven’t seen “Brokeback Mountain,” nor do I have any intention of seeing it. In fact, cowboys would have to lasso me, drag me into the theater and tie me to the seat, and even then I would make every effort to close my eyes and cover my ears.

And I love gay people. Hey, I’ve got gay acquaintances. Good acquaintances, who know they can call me anytime if they had my phone number. I’m for gay marriage, gay divorce, gay this and gay that. I just don’t want to watch two straight men, alone on the prairie, fall in love and kiss and hug and hold hands and whatnot. That’s all.

We were talking about this last night at band practice, and I came to the conclusion that I would not be interested in watching a guy and a girl fall in love on a prairie, and would only be marginally interested in watching two girls fall in love in cowboy outfits, so I really have no desire to see Brokeback Mountain.

As Brian so aptly put it "I'm not against gays, I'm against love."

::

Verdi Different:
Verdi Nice

uh...anybody else remember when Charlotte Church used to be that sweet little girl who sang opera?

No? Ok.

::


The best viral videos of 2005 in case you missed 'em.
Shining, God Warrior, "Boom Goes the Dynamite" guy, Leeroy Jenkins, America We Stand as One, "George Bush Does Not Care About Black People" so sayeth Kanye...It's all there.

::


Thanks Matt
Thanks Rob
Thanks Goody
Thanks GoldenFiddle
Thanks Miss Mapping
Thanks DoubleViking

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?