Thursday, February 23, 2006

Somehow they did 



Google is launching a really easy HTML editor. In two seconds I built this dumb page with an image and everything.
It reminds me a lot of Word or Powerpoint. It's that easy. You don't even need to be smart or anything.

::

floweride power

See you at The Elbow Room show.

::


If you are queasy and really close to throwing up but can't quite seem to get all the way there, you should listen to these new Guns n' Roses songs. Mirror here.
Remember that song that they released for the movie "End of Days"? That was comparitively really good.

::


This German kid is a little upset with his computer. Like Hitler upset.
Sadly, I have yelled like that at my computer before, but I had the decency to do it in English.

::


Here is the trailer for Passion of the Christ 2: Judgement Day. It's funny when the crucifix blows up in the background.
"Would've been funnier if it said 'Coming This Easter' at the end." - My Hilarious Wife

::

No Word From Tom

I didn't think they could make this picture any better, but by photoshopping Tom Ford out, somehow they did

::


Thanks Brandon
Thanks Exquisite Dead Guy
Thanks Metafilter
Thanks Waxy.org

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?