Monday, March 13, 2006

Sinking 


Do MySpace, Friendster, Last.FM, FaceBook, and any of those other "Community" sites make you want to punch people in the throat?

Try Isolatr

punch

::


Hilarious commercial of the German Coast Guard misunderstanding English.
Along the same lines, This family should learn English before enjoying rap music in the car (lyrics NSFW).

::


This guy mailed in a ripped up credit card application that he taped back together and requested that the credit card company mail it back to a different address....and of course they did it.
The guy even points out that in the credit card's fine print it instructs you to rip up the application if you don't want it.

And you know what kind of credit card it is? A Chase Mastercard. Know what kind of credit card I have? A Chase Mastercard. Nice to know they're so up on security.

I also like the Google Ads on the page for "Get a Credit Card Here!"

::


"C'mon try to work that booty!" Fun video of The Go! Team RealMedia performing live in KCRW's studios.
The video is like 41 minutes long... I dunno if there's an interview or what, but the first song (all I sat through) was good.

::


More video goodness: Soul Asylum live in the MTV studios performing "Sometime To Return" in 1988.
I like that despite they had "Made It" onto MTV, they still look like four guys playing in a bar in Minneapolis.

::


Goodbye Faz.
Faz Huessin, longtime pizza shop owner who was well known in the area for his outgoing and friendly personality, died Thursday evening at the age of 54.

::


A pretty complete list of every public figure that Saturday Night Live has made fun of over the past 30 years.
The site is cool, I just wish the photos were smaller...oh wait, that's physically impossible.

::


The Raconteurs (Jack White vs. Brendan Benson) have a video.
I remarked aloud that it is weird to see Jack White in non-costume mode, and then I realized he is wearing this crazy fringed decorated jacket and quite possibly lipstick.

::

dancenow

y'know Lee, I was gonna take this gif and upload it up to that space that you gave me, but then I figured "that's stupid"

::


Thanks Lee
Thanks Derek
Thanks Brian
Thanks BoingBoing
Thanks David
Thanks Lori
Hey Perry, that Monty Python thing is gone,otherwise I woulda put it up.

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?