Thursday, March 02, 2006

Support Local Theater 



Rokkit

Porchsleeper at the Hamtramck Blowout Friday with the superb Todd Holmes on lead bass.

Also:

My Dad is directing 'A Thousand Clowns' at Ann Arbor Civic Theater on Friday.

Clowny

get out there and support the arts.

::


Speaking of supporting the arts, the Firefly DVDs are on sale at Amazon right now for $25! It was down to $19.86 earlier today which rocketed it up to #2 on Amazon's Best Selling DVDs list for today.
If you don't have it, you should buy it.

::


Hey Paul, Jeremy sent me this video under the title "ugliest music video ever" and I look at it, and it's Jan Terri! Remember her? That one nice guy from the Tower regional office in Chicago used to be her manager? And she performed at a private party at Marilyn Manson's request? 'Member? What was that guy's name...Jim? Man, I think you gave me a copy of her Christmas album on tape one year...
Mem'ries....like the something something something...

::


RUDY! RUDY! If you haven't seen this story about the autistic kid who shot 6 three-pointers in a row in the last four minutes of a basketball game, it's pretty awesome.
Note, even if you are a very masculine, robust, full bodied man, you might get a little choked up.

::


Some would say this is a great curling shot, but a local afficionado sent me this one which is actually even more spectacular.
HURRY!!!

::


I always wondered what would happen...these four folks decided to drive side-by-side going 55 miles per hour on an Atlanta Freeway and filmed the whole thing.
Verdict: People get mad at you.

::


Lindsay Lohan's boob surfaced again...this time on the red carpet for a GM event. She looks kinda mad. There are super hi-res versions here and here, but I gotta warn you, the skin on her back is really creepy looking. I like pretty girls and all, and I guess overall she's a good looking girl, but her back is really...haggard. Kinda grossed me out.
Good comment I read: "Look at the inside of her right wrist - she has the word “breathe” scarred into the skin...Best crib note ever."

::


Other nekkid starlet news: Jessica Alba may sue Playboy for putting her on the cover. Apparently According to her lawyer Brian Wolf, the magazine's decision to put her on the cover to illustrate a story about the 25 sexiest celebrities had caused Alba "immeasurable harm". I don't really see how, but what I like is the photo they included:


ptooo

Doesn't it look like she got in a fight and part of her jagged tooth is sticking up? Or she was photographed in the middle of spiting out her gum?

::


Thanks Jeremy
Thanks Derek
Thanks Dan
Thanks Mike

Comments: 1

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?