Friday, April 21, 2006

I dunno, can't we sort of glamour shots this up at all? 



Hooligans arrested on Shaftesbury Estate. "Next thing you know there'll be Ruffians! Boy, I'd hate to be a dustbin in Shaftesbury tonight."
Somewhere in Heaven, Bill Hicks is smiling.

::

I don't really know nuthin' about Felicity Huffman or the movie Transamerica,
but take a look at what the studio did for the DVD cover:

T&A

Uh...Don't you morons understand that the entire premise of the movie is about a man who dresses up as a woman, not another sales tool for the Desperate Housewives franchise? Christ stuff like this makes me mad..."Focus Groups" sitting around going "hmmmm...I dunno, can't we sort of glamour shots this up at all?"

Morons.

::


Avant-Garde contemporary musician and AMG editor Uncle Dave Lewis' MySpace page, complete with songs.
I heartily recommend "You Look Like John F. Kennedy"

::


Like a thousand music videos and performances from the '80s.
AC/DC, Love and Rockets, New Order, Metallica, The Cramps, The Pogues, Stone Roses, Yaz, Joy Division.

::


A reality show featuring The Darkness recording an album while locked in Trafalgar Square for a month.
While I wasn't a huge fan of the last record, Lead singer Justin Hawkins (the man who said "Wasting beer is like shoving food down a toilet, or beating up your wife in a pub. It's just disrespectful.") and his brother would probably be entertaining to watch.

::


My favorite part is the disembodied head of Brian May exploding into a ball of flame. - Steve
I love that stupid little song. Also gotta love any video that mixes visions of Voltron, Flash Gordon, live-action Japanimation, and flames. Floating, Caucasian-afro-mullet-headed flames. - Don

::


The old Allmusic.com layout from a couple years ago.
Reminds me of bumble bees.

::

cornhole

::


Thanks Steve
Thanks Dan
Thanks Justin
Thanks WorldOfWonder

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?