Wednesday, May 31, 2006

He's My Son! 



This woman(?) put together a funny post on why she couldn't marry the men of Lost.

Why I Could Never Marry Michael:

Me to Michael, who is coming in late: Were you at the bar again?

Michael: I had to! He's my son!

Me: We don't have a son. Wait..were you...smoking?

Michael: I had to! He's my son!

Me: Ok, let's just forget it..wait..why is the car all smashed up?

Michael: I had to! He's my son!

Me: Is that lipstick on your collar?

Michael: I had to! He's my son!

::

Power!

::


New state slogans proposed by Kittenpants.
My favorite: "Voulez vous coucher Arkansas, ce soir?"

::


Nice MP3 blog focusing on new stuff and also multiple covers of the same song by different people.
This series of "Girl from the North Country" by everybody and Bob Dylan is pretty interesting.

::


Uh...how is Amazon selling frozen food?
Seriously, that is a link to like a $2.99 Swanson frozen chicken meal...how does that work? Do you get that in the mail?

::


This teacher freaked out and started wailing on cops shouting "I Am Luke Skywalker!!!"
...and who are we to say he isn't?

::


If you want a guided tour of this swinger's club in Dayton, YouTube has it for you.
Worth it just for the guy's shirt and hair alone. And the way he gives explicit instructions not to park at the Church next door is funny. And the fact that they have NTN trivia...hmmm, actually, that sounds fun.

::

G4

you've got mail

::


Thanks Chris
Thanks K
Thanks Matt
Thanks Collar
Thanks BoingBoing
Thanks Darcy
Thanks Derek

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?