Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Except instead of candy he killed them 


TP Party tonight!
I really wasn't into this picture until I noticed the Burger King crown.

::


A pretty complete list of Lost Mysteries in a convenient form.
" Why do the washer and dryer in the bunker seem newer than everything else there?" ...Jesus, Good Question!

::


Remind me to listen to these MP3s of Ice Cream Truck music next winter when I'm feeling chilly.
All flavors and push-ups too.

::

Walt

::


This girl on Maury is scared of pickles.
And mustard.

::


Really nice mash-up of Overheard in New York and Google Maps = OverPlot.
Cheerleader girl #1: Terry, what are those people doing? Is that fake blood?
Cheerleader girl #2: I think they're representing Chinese torture or something.
51st & 7th

::

Thanks Wendy

::


Thanks Rob
Thanks Waxy.org
Thanks David
Thanks Tracie
Thanks Lee

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?