Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Look, No one knows yet." 




Scope out these kooky Bollywood Beatles clones.



I almost like it better than "I Wanna Hold Your Hand."

::


Anybody else notice that Flickr now says "Remember! Flickr Terms of Service specify that if you post a Flickr photo on an external website, the photo must link back to its photo page. (So, use Option 1.)"

What does that mean? I mean, I know what it means, but why is that? What's wrong with hosting an image but having it link to a website?

Another question: When you're browsing to upload photos to Flickr, why does it show you all file types? Wouldn't it make sense to only let you browse jpegs, gifs and bitmaps? Or at least allow you to select that option? I've got about four hundred and seventy icons on my desktop...finding the image I just saved is usually a chore.

oh, my life is so hard...

::


News Flash: Scarlett Johansson's Boobs Are The Best according to The Sun.
Click the "Slideshow" link on that page to see the other top ten boobs (or 20 boobs if you want to get technical) and a bonus photo of Jennifer Love Hewitt looking like a weird marionette puppet of Didi Conn.

::

Uh...this guy likes to take photos of squirrels with vintage cameras.

uh...

Hastings? Is that you?

::


Surly interview with Paul Westerberg in Newsweek.
Are you annoyed when people say that the Replacements gave birth to bands like Goo Goo Dolls?
I just wish there would be a newer one we could be blamed for.

::


Steve Version 1.0 chimes in to remind me that Billy Preston was the sixth Beatle. Clarence Walker was the fifth Beatle.
Making Billy Preston the second Black Beatle (again, if you don't cound John Lennon).

::

Yet another totally bizarro YouTube link.



Worth watching just for the choreography" - Maeve Sullivan

::


UK seeks beer-loving monarch to rule a small island.
Nice Work if you can get it.

::


The chap running this eBay car auction strictly said "No Swaps" in his ad. So what does he get?

Again no swaps. What is it with people, when I say no swaps please don't take it as a challange. I have been offfered a caravan, 12 cars, 1 lorry, to have my garden landscaped, some rare fish, and I'm sorry but the very kind gent (Donald) who offered me a weekend with his wife (and him it would appear) I have a special message for you. The pictures you sent me of your wife did not, in all honesty help. Some of them looked more like a traffic accident than something that I might remotely find alluring. I am sure that if you set up your own website (assuming that it's not illegal) there will be plenty of sad sacks (many from ebay land going by this experience) who will indulge your (and your wifes) desires.

There's more funniness in his comments at the bottom.

::


Bing Bang Boing anyone? Terrific collection of '70s toy commercials.
I would almost guarantee that all of these toys would either kill kids today, or cause testicular cancer, especially that glow in the dark owl game.

::

Finally a sandal that really speaks to my needs.

comes with free Jimmy Buffet CD

This one has a Bottle Opener in the sole.

::


Thanks San Francisco Steve Hall
Thanks Miss Mapping
Thanks Brian
Thanks Derek
Thanks Kris
Thanks Gerard
Thanks BoingBoing

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?